Centre 4 Life Studio and Garden Hire
Our beautiful studio can accommodate approximately 50 people inside and out.
The studio is a blank canvas and can be transformed into any celebration theme or set up that you like.
With capacity to accommodate approximately 50 guests inside and out, Centre 4 Life’s open studio layout offers the ultimate blank canvas which can be completely transformed suit your chosen theme or preferred setup.
The light filled space features large 6-meter sliding glass doors opening to offer the pleasures of seamless indoor/out entertaining, while still providing the reassurance of full cover against the elements in inclement weather.
The studio is equipped with a kitchenette featuring sink, microwave, and bar fridge, as well as a toilet, making the space fully self-contained.
Our gorgeous, leafy garden boasts a trampoline, cubby house, fairy garden, basketball ring and a nook perfect for quiet conversation. The garden is fully enclosed with child proof gate, meaning you can relax and enjoy your event knowing even the littlest guests are safe and secure.
Center 4 Life Offers
- All weather venue
- Flexible studio layout
- Easy, ample street parking
- Private and secure garden surrounds
- Kitchenette with sink, microwave & bar fridge
- Internet Access
- Audio equipment & projector
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Self-check-in via key safe
- Flexible venue hire packages available
- Optional furniture hire
- Basketball hoop
- Cubby house
- Fairy garden
- Discounted rates for ongoing hirers
PLEASE NOTE: Centre 4 Life does not provide cutlery, crockery, cups, glasses, or other utensils. Please bring these items with you should you require them.
No event is the same, and Centre 4 Life offers a range of hire services to help you customise your booking and create your perfect day.
- 3 hours – $300
- 4 hours – $350
- 5 hours – $400
- 5+ Hours $400 for the first 5 hours + $80 per hour thereafter
A standard basic cleaning fee is included in the cost of hire.
Our optional furniture hire package is an easy and convenient solution to help you setup the space and can be added to any studio booking for just $100.
- The package gives you full access to:
- 2 x large wooden trestle tables with chalkboard surface (1 x height adjustable)
- 1 x light weight white plastic top trestle table
- 30 x white Benton style chairs
- 10 x white metal stools
Booking Terms & Conditions
- A $200 deposit/bond payment is required at the time of booking to secure your preferred event date. Dates cannot be held/guaranteed unless required payment is made.
- The package duration includes the time required for setting up and packing down – please factor this into your booking
- All rubbish must be taken away and disposed of offsite. Removal charges will apply including tipping fees and labour for any rubbish left behind.
- Please assist us in returning your bond to you by caring for our venue. The costs of any damage to the venue during which necessitate repairs or deep cleaning will be passed on to the hirer.
- A full bond refund is conditional on a favourable property inspection report conducted post-hire
- Balance of payment is required 7 days in advance of event date
- Centre 4 Life is strictly a no smoking venue
- Family friendly space
- Children’s events and parties must have appropriate adult supervision
- Please respect our neighbours – noise levels should be always kept to a minimum
- Hirers may cancel or amend their booking, provided more than 7 days’ notice is given
- If the Hirer cancels their booking 7 days or less prior to the event, the $200 deposit will be forfeited
- If the Hirer cancels their studio hire 48-hours or less prior to the event, the full hire fee is forfeited
- Consideration may be given to defer a booking to an alternate date if the cancellation is due to urgent, unavoidable circumstances, however this will be at the complete discretion of Centre 4 Life’s Director.
Book a Centre 4 Life Tour
Want to get a genuine sense of whether the space is right for your event? We welcome you to arrange a personal tour of our venue.
To ensure the space is free for viewing when you visit, tours are available by appointment only.
Please call us 9530 8773 to arrange a tour at a time that suits you or submit an enquiry via the link below.
Level Up Your Event!
Need some extra help and inspiration to make your event a truly memorable experience? Centre 4 Life is happy to recommend the services of our trusted small business partners:
Party Decorations & Event Styling an event worth celebrating is worth a little sparkle and dazzle! Pippi’s Events is a local boutique event styling business driven to help make your small to medium size celebration an unparalleled success. Let them help you customise and create beautiful balloon garlands and a variety of party decorations and accessories to suit your mood and theme, creating stunning backdrops for your most precious events.
For enquiries call 0412 691 527 or visit http://www.pippisevents.com.au/
Celebrate Event Hire
Glassware, tableware, marquees, flooring, lighting, furniture and more – Celebrate Event Hire has it all!
Locally based in Moorabbin, Celebrate is Melbourne’s #1 choice for an indoor and outdoor event and party hire in Melbourne, offering assistance from the planning stages right through to the packing up of your event.
For over 30 years, they have helped people celebrate their special occasions by providing a vast range of marquees for event hire in Melbourne with a seamless level of premium service.
For enquiries call 9532 5144 or visit https://celebratepartyhire.com.au/